We are excited to announce the first ever Greer Relief Week! With over 85 years of service to the community, we wanted to celebrate with this week of fun and fundraising. Your help is needed to raise money and awareness for our mission.
Greer Relief serves the Greater Greer community, through our Stability & Empowerment programs. Our services vary from financial assistance, to food, to teaching those in need. To learn more about our impact, check out our 2021 Annual Report.
Greer Relief Week will run from May 14th – May 21th.
There are plenty of ways to get involved. Need some ideas?
- Percentage Night: Donate a certain percentage of your earnings from a certain day/timeframe.
- Donation Match: Agree to match donations from your clients.
- Special Item Sale: Donate money earned from a specific item from your menu/services.
- Host a Drive: Hold a donation drive for our food and/or supply pantry. You could even offer discounts to those who bring an item to donate!
- Heart Hands: These Helping Hands help raise funds for Greer Relief. We will provide the tear-off notepad for your customers to make a donation to Greer Relief. This is another great opportunity for you to match funds.
Feel free to come up with your own ideas to support us during this week!