Leadership Spartanburg’s nine-month curriculum will run from September 2022 through May 2023, focusing on community information and issues, volunteerism and leadership development. Sessions are held one day a month, typically the third Thursday of the month from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Applications and letters for the 2022-2023 Leadership Spartanburg class are open through June 20, 2022.
Time commitment: An in-town opening retreat, followed by a eight-month curriculum from October through May that focuses on community information and issues.
- OneSpartanburg, Inc. Members: $1,895
- Non-members: $2,295
- Civic Involvement
- Leadership Potential
- Diversity Perspective
- Commitment to the Leadership Program and the community
2022-2023 Session Topics
- Talent, Place, Economy and Image
- Spartanburg’s History & Where We’re Headed
- Fostering Spartanburg’s Educational Attainment
- Community Issues: Challenges & Successes
- Spartanburg County’s Economic Excellence
- Local Talent to Promote Community Cohesion
- Spartanburg’s Quality of Life & Cultural Assets
- Health & Wellness: Impacting the Local Communities