TCMU-Spartanburg Summer Camps
- Email [email protected] with your week of interest and child’s age or call 864-553-7953
- Online registration will be available soon
- COVID-19 Safety Adaptations:
- Upon arrival, each child’s temperature will be taken via a digital infrared non-contact thermometer—temperature must be below 100.4 to participate.
- Camp staff members will wear masks, but campers are not required to do so.
- Camp check-in will be facilitated in front of the building to ensure child safety and appropriate supervision.
- No outside guests will be allowed into camp classrooms.
- No backpacks, lunch bags or reusable water bottles will be allowed- campers will be asked to bring snacks in disposable bags and water in disposable bottles, all with the campers’ names on them.
- Campers must practice social distancing at all times and remain with their own class.
- Materials and supplies will be provided each day; supplies will not be shared.
- All materials and classrooms will be sanitized overnight, including surfaces and door handles.
July 6-10- Jurassic Park: Join us for a week of prehistoric fun as we learn about dinosaurs, create our own and let them invade our exhibits! All activities have a focus on S.T.E.A.M., literacy and hands-on play.
July 13-17- Animal Explorations: Calling all animal lovers for a week of wild fun. We’ll be exploring and learning about animals in a variety of habitats around the world, including some right in our very own backyards! All activities have a focus on S.T.E.A.M., literacy and hands-on play.
July 20-24- Natural Wonders: Join us for an imaginary trip around the world as we explore the wonders that Mother Nature has to offer- from the Grand Canyon, to the Amazon, to the Himalayas, we’ll be learning lots of new things while we recreate what we learn in the museum exhibits. All activities have a focus on S.T.E.A.M., literacy and hands-on play.
July 27-31- Landmarks and Engineering: Join us for another trip around the world, but this time we’ll be exploring the wonders that were made by humans. From the pyramids, to bridges, to the Eiffel Tower, we’ll be learning about principles of engineering and joining in lots of challenges. All activities have a focus on S.T.E.A.M., literacy and hands-on play.
August 3-7- Art Explorations: Calling those who love art, and those who may not yet, but will by the end of this week! We’ll be exploring a different art medium each day, including tie-dye, sculpture and much more. All activities have a focus on S.T.E.A.M., literacy and hands-on play.