Call 864-233-7755 or register online:
- If registering for full day camps, please select the AM camp and PM camp for your child’s age group. Your child will automatically be enrolled in Lunch Bunch at no additional cost to you.
- Please complete all information on the first registration page for the camper, then enter billing information on pages 2 and 3.
- Once you reach the shopping cart page, you can return to this page and continue to add new camps to your cart. Your shopping cart will save for up to 15 minutes.
- If you have any questions, please call 864-233-7755 or you can email [email protected]
Times and Prices
Summer camps run weekly. Full payment is due at time of registration.
AM Camps: 9am-12pm – $150 (members) | $170 (non-members)
PM Camps: 1pm-4pm – $150 (members) | $170 (non-members)
Lunch Bunch add-on for half day camps: 12pm-1pm – $30
Full day Camps: 9am-4pm – $300 (members) | $340 (non-members)
Pre-K: Campers age 3-5 who have not completed K5 kindergarten. Pre-K campers must choose between AM or PM half day camps, full day is not available. Campers must be potty trained.
K5-2nd: Campers who have completed grades K5-2; full or half day available
3rd-5th: Campers who have completed grades 3-5; full or half day available
COVID-19 Safety Adaptations
- Camps will be run at limited capacities based on social distancing guidelines and CDC recommendations
- Upon arrival, each child’s temperature will be taken via a digital infrared non-contact thermometer—temperature must be below 100.4 to participate
- Camp staff members will wear masks, but campers are not required to do so
- Campers must practice social distancing at all times and to remain with their own class
- Materials and supplies will be provided each day; supplies will not be shared
- Materials and classrooms will be thoroughly sanitized during and after camp each day
- No backpacks, lunch bags or reusable water bottles will be allowed—campers will be asked to bring snacks in disposable bags and water in disposable bottles, all with the campers’ name on them.
- No outside guests will be allowed into camp classrooms