Healthy Laughter Spartanburg 2019 utilizes a live stand-up comedy event to help promote healthcare and healthy lifestyle choices to the surrounding community.
The event takes place Saturday, March 30 From 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm at Chapman Cultural Center. Proceeds will benefit a local non-profit organization as well as a scholarship fund for local high school students.
It will be a three-part event, which includes:
- 3 pm – Free: Health Fair with “limited’ screenings;
- 4 pm – Free: Healthy Talk with a panel of renowned physicians, hosted by Sybil Wilkes from the Tom Joyner Morning Show;
- 6 pm: Healthy Laughter comedy show featuring award-winning christian comedian Akintunde (BET, TBN, TBS), comedian Toney Tone (BET, BounceTV, Universal Soul Circus) and comedian Nikita B (BounceTV, Internet Sensation).
- General Admission – $10
- V.I.P. Tickets – $15 (includes preferred seating, special gift, meet and greet with comedians and photo-op)
- Youth Tickets (17 and younger)- $5
To purchase tickets, visit www.chapmanculturalcenter.org or go directly to the Chapman Cultural Center box office.
If there are any questions, please reach out to the program co-chair, Link April Kelly-Drummond at [email protected], (864) 504-9003, or the programs co-chair, Link Rachel Fowler-Gist at [email protected], (864) 597-8650.