Spartanburg Advertising and Listing Rates
Spartanburg.com is one of the most heavily trafficked community guide sites in the Upstate, receiving over 40,000 pages requests each month. To help you reach the thousands of people who view Spartanburg.com every week, we’ve created two basic sponsorship categories: business listings and banner advertisements. Feel free to call us at 828-253-2880 if you have any questions.
The only web presence most businesses need. All listings include:
- A 50-word listing under a heading of your choice with a link to your web site.
- FREE Spartanburg.com email: (yourbusiness)@spartanburg.com
Restaurant, Entertainment, and Shopping Guide listings – $10/month
Business & Community Directory listings – $10/month
Visitor Center listings (lodging, attractions, Re.al Estate and activities) – $20/month
Religion/Spirituality, Churches, Synagogues, Temples, etc – Address and phone number listed free. Religious organizations may add a link only for $5, and 50-word description plus
link for $15.
Nonprofits – Address, phone number, and volunteer listed free.
** A direct link to an existing website may be added to one of the above listings for an additional $5/month.
- Rates in this category apply for insertions of up to 12 months (no minimum)
- Simple text listings (no links, no bridge page) available for most categories: $65/year.
An excellent way to promote your business name, special events, and sales. Banners rates vary according to size, location, and function. Banner ads link directly to the sponsor’s site or bridge page.
Home Page banners – $145/month
Business Directory pages – $35-50/month
Visitor Center (lodging, Movies, attractions, real estate and activities) – $75-90/month
Restaurant, entertainment, Calendar, Weather, Classified, Green living, and News pages – $55-90/month
All other pages – $35-50/month
- Businesses that contract for three or more months receive a FREE business listing in the category of their choice
- Production, design, and/or programming fees apply in some banner development